Saturday, June 25, 2011

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

It's Saturday night and I'm sitting at HBWHOF central, watching
8 ballgames simultaneously. The MLB FanCave's got nothing on the HBWHOF! I'm rockin' the MLB Extra Innings so I can watch 'em all.
I'm concentrating, obviously, on two matchups: the Tigers-Diamondbacks - where it's Country Night at Comerica Park, so there's square dancing while Justin Verlander's on the mound...and the Red Sox-Pirates -where it's Kids Day at PNC Park and Adrian Gonzalez just cranked his 16th homer of the season.
On Friday night both Boston and Detroit lost.
The big news in Motown is the return of Kirk Gibson and Alan Trammell.
The heroes of the '84 World Series Champion Tigers are in town as manager and bench coach of the Arizona Diamondbacks.







I'm diggin' the FOX Sports Detroit Girls that do all the Tigers promos on the broadcasts.



Here's Allison...





...and Lauren...



No comments:

Post a Comment